Nambawan Super Limited
We care for your future.
Nambawan Super is the country’s premier Superannuation Fund and manages the funds for over 170,000 members from both the Public and Private Sectors.
We are developing our young people across Papua New Guinea to be the next generation of leaders as part of our vision to be the world class Superannuation Fund in Papua New Guinea.
Our Graduate Development Program provides this opportunity for aspiring graduates through professional coaching and mentoring programs, leadership development, on the job rotations, toast masters, and many exciting learning and development programs to achieve their career goals.
Our Graduate Development Program covers a 12 months career development opportunity where graduates are placed in respective Divisions of our business.
Graduates eligible to participate under the GDP must:
- be a Papua New Guinean , or hold PNG permanent residency status,
- be currently in final year of study at the undergraduate level
- have scored a minimum GPA of 3.5 and above from his/her academic studies, or equivalent grading relevant to other universities, and
- eligible to graduate at a recognized university within PNG or overseas by the end of the year before intake
Graduates must be studying a degree level qualification that is not limited to:
- Banking and Finance
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Management
- Information Technology/Business IT
- Computer Science & Database
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- Law, Arts and Science
Nambawan Super Limited is an equal opportunity employer and will select and recruit Graduates through a merit based approach.
To apply, please include your cover letter, current CV, your latest academic transcript and two written references with contactable referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For those who are not contacted by 9th February 2018 for further screening process, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Forward your application with your resume to:
Chief Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483
Port Moresby. NCD.
Applications Close 26th January, 2018. No late applications will be entertained.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org