Nambawan Super Limited
" We Care for Your Future"
Are you a career driven individual who has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and able to adapt to varying situations schedules and demands? If you have these personal attributes, then you are the candidate to be part of our vibrant Project Management Team.
Nambawan Super Limited, PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund is currently seeking to recruit for the position of:-
|FINANCIAL LITERACY FACILITATOR|
The incumbent will report to Financial Literacy Program Analyst – Project Management Office (on Project).
Primary Objective of the Position:
This position is responsible for developing and executing financial literacy skills and enrichment program for Nambawan Super’s staff and its members.
- Conduct literacy training and engagement sessions to roll out curriculum
- Support the financial literacy program activities researching new curriculum content, developing and preparing educational materials
- Develop training materials for trainers to roll out future Financial Literacy programs
- Conduct retirement counselling to potential retirees progressing them as students under the financial literacy curriculum
- Develop and implement pre-literacy and literacy appropriate activities
- Manage the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports to the Project Management office
- Develop and administer pre-and post-financial literacy assessment in order to demonstrate results (skills attained) that the staff and members have developed & retained
- Actively train and coach NSL employees as Financial Literacy trainers
- Support and assist with general program improvements
- Conduct timely and organised record-keeping, data entry and file maintenance to support program administration
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Investment or any related financial analysis and training field
- 5 years’ experience training or teaching accredited training programs
- Must have experience of Financial Literacy program management and co-curricular program development
- Solid understanding of personal finance, generating personal financial statements and issues affecting financial management in PNG
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft office products
- Membership to National Training Council would be an advantage
- Skills required include;
- Sound leadership, mentoring & counselling skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Must have basic superannuation knowledge
Nambawan Super Limited is an equal employment organisation and offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your application as one scanned document and include names and contact details of at least three reliable referees to the following address;
The Chief Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Ltd
PO Box 483
Port Moresby. NCD
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Applications Close: Friday 06th July, 2018
For those who are not contacted by 20th July, 2018 for an interview, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org