Nambawan Super Limited
" We Care for Your Future"
Are you a career driven individual who has keen interest in research and development, strong communication skills, solid analytical and problem solving skills? Do you have what it takes to be a team player and to multitask and work under pressure? If you have these personal attributes then you are the right candidate to be part of our vibrant Information Technology Team.
Nambawan Super Limited is PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund and we are currently seeking to recruit for the position of;
|IT SYSTEMS & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR|
The incumbent will report to Senior IT Officer – Infrastructure Support.
Primary Objective of the Position:
Be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining mission critical infrastructure for Nambawan Super Limited and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security in line with the company’s business objectives, strategies and vision statement.
- Design, install, configure and test operating systems, application and system management tools and ensure accessibility and connectivity to network devices and firewalls, according to NSL’s system access policies and guidelines.
- Proactively manage, monitor and maintain all installed systems and infrastructure, in terms of implementing patches and upgrades for any deficiencies according to NSL’s Change Management Policy.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability by testing for potential bottlenecks, identify solutions, and liaise with vendors and other IT staff for problem resolution.
Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco and VMware servers and technologies.
- Design and implement system monitoring, custom scripts, configuration management and reporting functions that will lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software and hardware.
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecommunication and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Perform project and risk management roles and routine checks per schedules.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role, having experience in both Systems and Network administration.
- Some exposure to delivering on project tasks will be an advantage.
Nambawan Super Limited is an equal employment organisation and offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your application as one scanned document and include names and contact details of at least three reliable referees to the following address;
The Chief Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Ltd
PO Box 483
Port Moresby. NCD
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Applications Close 04th July, 2018
For those who are not contacted by 18th July, 2018 for an interview, please consider your application unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org