Website Nambawan Super Limited
We Care For Your Future
PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund, Nambawan Super Limited is offering you this opportunity to be part of its dynamic and exciting property team. We are currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person for the role of Manager Leasing.
The incumbent will report to the General Manager Property.
Primary Objective of the Position:
To assist the General Manager Property in the efficient and effective management of NSL property leasing. This position will ensure that strategic tenant relationships are developed and maintained to maximize returns of the NSL property portfolio.
- Monitor and undertake regular reviews of property leasing schedules and implement the necessary corrective action.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with GoPNG tenants, and large corporate tenants and initiate new leasing opportunities for NSL properties.
- Report any general areas of Development activity for consideration of improvement for increased productivity or cost containment.
- Regularly inform Executive Management on major property leasing or relationship issues and make appropriate recommendations and action plans for improvement.
- Regular status reporting via Property Meetings and Committee Meetings as required.
- Serve as a member of the management team. As such assist with providing input for vision, policy, strategy and direction settings and responsible for driving organisational goals for the department.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Degree in Media Relations, Government Relations, Business Administration or Management Disciplines preferably with a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5-10 years successful experience in a Management level position, preferably in relationship management or leasing, or both.
- Must be self-reliant, highly motivated and resilient individual with the capacity to work autonomously and to assume responsibility for designated work tasks, and to initiate new opportunities for NSL leasing.
- Is driven to achieve goals and targets and to perform in a systematic and proactive manner, displaying considerable initiative.
- Must possess the desirable skills in good communication, time management, coordination and human relations skills.
- Has to possess first class negotiation skills and a capacity to multi task and plan ahead, have good organisation skills, firm analytical skills, and be adaptable to changing working conditions.
Nambawan Super Limited is an equal employment opportunity organisation and offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please include names and contact details of at least three reliable referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For those who are not contacted by 20th October, 2017 for an interview, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you wish to apply for this position, forward your application letter with an updated resume to:
The Chief Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Ltd
PO Box 483
Port Moresby. NCD
Applications Close 13nd October 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org