Website Nambawan Super Limited
Are you a highly motivated and resilient individual with the capacity to work autonomously? Do you drive to achieve goals and targets and perform in a systematic and proactive manner? Then this might be an opportunity for you.
Nambawan Super Limited, PNG’s leading Superannuation fund is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced individual for the position of; Team Leader – Operational Risk.
The incumbent will report directly to General Manager Risk
Primary Objective of the Position:
To implement and enforce an appropriate framework for identification, assessment, monitoring, and reporting of operational risks.
- Test controls and business readiness in accordance with NSL’s Risk Management Framework (RMF) and document risk and control requirements
- Oversee Business Continuity Plan and other documentation and provide operations risk advice and input in relation to controls
- Ensures risk mitigation strategies are appropriately reflected in business requirements and solution design
- Define and update of Enterprise Risk Register and Risk Control Matrixes (RCM)
- Engage closely with internal and external stakeholders, auditors and BPNG
- Key projects include but are not limited to – Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Ensure that operational risk exposures remain within NSL’s risk appetite.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in project risk, operational risk advisory/assurance or compliance, internal or external audit
- Proven ability to operate independently and effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. Finance, Business, IT or Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Finance function and / or Regulatory Reporting Standards is highly desirable
- Nambawan Super Limited is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, forward your application letter with an updated resume to:
The General Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Ltd
PO Box 483
Port Moresby. NCD
Please include name and contact details of at least three reliable referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close Friday 06th September 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org