You need to obtain a form, called a Nambawan Super Separation Authority form from your employer or the Trustee. Complete the form and then return it to your employer who will lodge it with the Trustee.

Along with the Separation Authority Form, The Trustee must be supplied with a certified copy of your salary history record and a copy of the approval letter of resignation, retrenchment or retirement.