Your beneficiaries would need to obtain a form, called a Separation Authority Form, from your employer; they complete the form, and then return it to your employer who would lodge it with the Trustee with a copy of the Death Certificate. Benefits are then calculated and paid by the Trustee to nominated beneficiaries.