Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking an exceptional individual to lead our corporate communications division. Do you have experience managing the corporate affairs and communication division of a large organization? Have you successfully delivered captivating content across various material and different channels for target audiences? If you have demonstrated experience in these areas, this could be the role for you.
Working within the Brand, Marketing and Communications department, this role requires close consultation across key internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement strong communication strategies. This role is critical in managing and strengthening NSL’s corporate image and public relations including driving member education and awareness through exceptional copywriting skills. The position is based in Port Moresby and reports to the General Manager Brand, Marketing and Communication.
If you are communications leader who has the necessary skills to deliver against tight deadlines and effectively lead through a culture of dedication, commitment and teamwork, this is a great opportunity to join PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund.
- Corporate Communications.
- Public Relations Management.
- Customer and Community Communication and Relations.
- Media and Stakeholder relations.
- Content writing across different channels and audiences.
- Production and publication.
- Reporting and Analysis.
- People Management.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5+ years in management position, primarily in corporate communications roles.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational & management skills.
- Excellent copywriting knowledge and skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in developing content for use across different media and or communication platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-reliant, highly motivated, reliable and resilient.
- Strong interpersonal skills, mature, possess diplomacy and knowledge of general protocols.
- Possesses a general knowledge of key stakeholders, keeps abreast of market trends and events.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology and innovation as part of its commitment to transform and improve our member experience. Remuneration offered, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position together with your resume highlighting your experience and qualifications. You may email your application & credentials, including 3 current referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Close: 01st December 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.