Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking to recruit a highly experienced Communications Manager to lead NSL’s communication division. This role will work closely with the Brand, Marketing and Communications team and across key internal and external stakeholders, to develop and implement communication strategies across multiple channels. This role is critical in managing and strengthening NSL’s corporate image and public relations. The position is based in POM and reports to the General Manager Brand, Marketing and Communication.
If you are an influential communications leader who is able to develop, lead and deliver on agreed communications strategies and who fosters a culture of teamwork, measurement and reporting insights to direct communication decisions, this is a great opportunity to join PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund.
- Corporate Communications.
- Public Relations Management.
- Customer and Community Communication and Relations.
- Media and Stakeholder relations.
- Content writing across different channels and audiences.
- Production and publication.
- Reporting and Analysis.
- People Management.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business Administration.
- Minimum 5+ years in management position, primarily in corporate communications.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience in developing content for use across traditional, digital and social media platforms.
- Self-reliant, highly motivated and resilient individual and can work under minimal supervision.
- Possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good organizational & management skill.
- Has good interpersonal skills.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology and innovation as part of its commitment to transform and improve our member experience. Remuneration offered, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position together with your resume highlighting your experience and qualifications. You may forward your application & credentials, including three (3) current referees to:
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483
Port Moresby, NCD
Papua New Guinea
Or alternatively email to: email@example.com
Application closes on 7 October 2022.