Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking to recruit two experienced and highly motivated professionals to join our Legal Department in these roles:
- Senior Legal Officer; and
- Legal Officer.
The incumbents will be responsible for providing legal services upon instructions from the Legal Manager to the Board, CEO and Executive Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting of all legal documents research, advising, correspondence, contracts, briefs and court related documents.
- Attendance to all litigation matters at the District, National and Supreme Courts.
- Negotiating and settling all court cases with other bodies and law firms.
- Working with the Investment Team to provide due diligence oversight to all investment considerations, including settlement of the purchase or sale of a property.
- Working with other business units to review and vet policies and procedures as part of the continued improvement of member services.
- Attending to the internal committees of Nambawan Super Limited to provide advisory oversight for decision making.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and admission to the Bar.
- Have 3-5 years plus experience in a similar role. Have a basic understanding of finance.
- Have excellent communication, time management and report writing skills.
- Self-reliant and resilient individual with the capacity to work independently and under pressure.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology, and is committed to transforming the member experience. We also offer excellent remuneration, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position and your resume outlining your experience and qualifications. Please forward your application & credentials including 3 current referees to:
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483
Port Moresby, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Or alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Applications close on 23 September 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
“Nambawan Super is an equal opportunity employer”.