Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking to hire an experienced and qualified professional as the Manager Projects.
The incumbent will be responsible for harnessing organizational change to drive the growth of the Fund. Liaising closely with the leadership team to ensure the success of strategic transformation initiatives the incumbent is also responsible for overseeing the transformation of the Fund’s business processes, resources and systems based on current and emerging technologies.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Organizational and Strategy Development – Collaborate with Executive Management to build and communicate the transformation vision and strategy across all levels of the Fund;
- Transformation Program Management – Plan transformation programs with a shared vision bonding various strategic initiatives and defining their importance, scope and targeted impact;
- Emerging Technology – work with IT to identify ways to use technology to improve processes, products and services and harness emerging technologies to change how the organization operates and drive growth; and
- Change Management – Develop a sound change management process and lead change.
The incumbent must have:
- Tertiary qualification with 8 years’ demonstrated experience in leading a Project Management team;
- Experience in program and change management principles;
- Has cross-functional business background and exposure to a variety of different business situations and challenges;
- Can lead, facilitate and drive change management;
- Can demonstrate excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and facilitation skills;
- Has Superannuation Industry knowledge; and
- Be digital savvy.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology and is committed to transforming the member experience. We also offer excellent remuneration, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position and your resumé outlining your experience and qualifications. Please forward your application & credentials including three (3) current referees via email to: email@example.com
Application closes on Friday, 9 December 2022.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. This position is only open to PNG Citizens.