Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking to recruit a highly experienced Marketing Manager to lead NSL’s marketing division. This role will work closely with the Brand, Marketing and Communications team, across internal stakeholders and with external suppliers to lead, plan and execute successful marketing campaigns and activities that grow the funds membership and lifetime value of its members. The position is based in Port Moresby and reports to the General Manager Brand, Marketing and Communication.
If you are an influential marketing leader, who is able to develop, lead and deliver on agreed marketing strategies and who fosters a culture of teamwork, measurement and reporting insights to direct marketing decisions, this is a great opportunity to join PNG’s leading Superannuation Fund.
- Marketing management.
- Product development and marketing.
- Market research, reporting and analysis.
- Brand Management.
- Advertising, Promotion and Production.
- Event Management.
- Digital and Social Marketing.
- People Management.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years in management position, primarily in brand marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in traditional, digital and social media marketing.
- Experience developing, leading and executing research, using data analytics.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop or InDesign will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems (CMS) and Customer Relations Management (CRM) tools and email software an advantage.
- Experience in event management.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology and innovation as part of its commitment to transform and improve our member experience. Remuneration offered, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position together with your resume highlighting your experience and qualifications. You may forward your application & credentials, including three (3) current referees to:
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483
Port Moresby, NCD
Papua New Guinea
Or alternatively email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 7 October 2022.