Nambawan Super Limited (NSL) is seeking to recruit an experienced and highly motivated IT Professional to join our ICT team in the role of Senior Systems Administrator.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting NSL’s infrastructure and systems. This will include performing system health checks; ensuring security in line with the company’s objectives and strategies; deploying new infrastructure; and providing support for all staff, systems and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain and operate all infrastructure systems hosted on premise and in private/public cloud environments.
- Work together with the IT Team Leader and HOD on recommendations and provide input regarding the organizations systems to ensure a stable and secure environment.
- Able to work early and late hours attending to operational requirements.
- Conduct routine monitoring, maintenance and audits on all systems.
Skills and experience:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have 8 years plus work experience in a similar role.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems.
- Must be Microsoft, VMWare, Nutanix Certified or equivalent professional.
- Experienced working with MS Exchange, Qnap, SRM and Windows’s Service environment.
- Have strong technical knowledge of network and server operating systems and back up processes.
- And have excellent communication skills.
Why join Nambawan Super?
It’s an exciting time to join Nambawan Super, as the Fund continues to invest heavily in new technology, and is committed to transforming the member experience. We also offer excellent remuneration, commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for the position and your resume outlining your experience and qualifications. Please forward your application & credentials including 3 current referees to:
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483
Port Moresby, NCD
Papua New Guinea
Or alternatively email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Previous applicants to this position need NOT apply.
Applications close: 12 August 2022.