Nambawan Super Limited is currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and motivated individual, to fill in the role of Vendor Management Officer. This position is based in our Port Moresby Office.
Reporting to the Vendor Manager , the officer will be responsible for assisting to ensure value for money is obtained in all dealings with suppliers and vendors, whilst operating within the parameters of good governance, in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements and in alignment with other applicable NSL policies and procedures.
This will be done through researching vendors and finding best products and prices, sourcing and tendering, establishing standard guidelines for vendor monitoring, negotiating new and existing vendor contracts, establishing and maintaining relationships, monitoring service level agreements, ongoing evaluation and improvement of the current processes.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognised institution in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Contracts & Procurement or similar.
- Possess good people skills.
- Possess creativity and proven problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines under minimal supervision.
If interested, submit your application (including a cover letter and an updated CV with 3x current referees) to email: email@example.com
You application must be addressed to:
Nambawan Super Limited
PO Box 483 Port Moresby
National Capital District
Papua New Guinea
Applications close on Friday, 29th September 2023. “Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview”.