While Covid-19 is spreading around the world, in PNG, we have an opportunity to ‘stay ahead of the spread’.
Covid-19 is transmitted when an infected person coughs, sneezes or spits and small droplets travel through the air and infect people nearby.
There some simple things everyone can do to help reduce the risk* to yourself and loved ones like
- Cover your cough – sneeze and cough into your elbow
- Stay at home – only go out for essential activities
- Keep a safe distance – at least 1.5 metres between you and others, including your relatives and family as much as possible
- Wash your hands – often and always before eating and drinking, or preparing food
- Do not share cigarettes – this will quickly transfer the disease if a person has it, do not share smoke, drinks, food, utensils.
Read more about Covid-19 and your super.
View our recent newspaper ad. Covid-19 newspaper ad
*Nambawan Super is not a medical expert and does not make any claim regarding Covid-19. Furthermore Nambawan Super does not distribute medical advice to staff, members and/or clients. The public are strongly advised to seek professional medical advice from appointed authorities.