This website is provided by Nambawan Super Limited (1-48082), Trustee of Nambawan Super Fund (referred to below as Nambawan Super, NSL, we, us or our). These terms (Terms) apply to your access and use of this Website and/or any other services that are available on and in connection with this website (Website). NSL reserves the right to modify, update or alter these Terms at any time. You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms, as they are by accessing and using the Website at that particular time. Nambawan Super recommends that you visit this page on the Website from time to time to review current Terms. If you do not agree or accept any of these Terms, you must terminate access and use of the Website immediately.
The operation and management of Nambawan Super is in accordance with the Superannuation (General Provisions) Act 2000, the Regulation, the Superannuation Prudential Standards by Bank of Papua New Guinea (the Regulator) and other relevant laws. Where there is a discrepancy between the information on the Website and the laws, the governing rules or any direction by Regulator the latter will prevail. The laws and governing rules are provided by Bank of Papua New Guinea.
Nature and Accuracy of advice
Information on the Website is of general nature only and is of ‘as is’ basis. It does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or specific needs or any constitute financial, investment, professional, legal or taxation advice. Users should not rely on this information or acquire a product before first contacting Nambawan Super to confirm the completeness and, where necessary, obtain independent advice. Nambawan Super will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the information provided on the Website.
Nambawan Super does not give any warranty to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information on this Website, however it does makes every reasonable effort to provide and maintain current and accurate information. Users should be aware that there is still the possibility of inadvertent errors and technical inaccuracies.
Other things to consider
In addition to being aware that this website contains general information only, you should take note of and understand the following information:
- Past performance information detailed on the website is not a reliable indicator of future performance and future returns are not guaranteed; and
- Any case studies, sample calculations, performance graphs or diagrams on the Website are tools to explain concepts for user’s understanding and are not reliable indicators.
Third party websites
This Website may contain links to other websites which are operated by third parties and may have their own terms and conditions of use. These links are provided “as is” and for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement of the information made available through or on those websites. Where such material is provided, the views expressed in the materials do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Nambawan Super.
Nambawan Super does not make any warranty or representation and you acknowledge and agree that any information or materials contained in those websites linked from or to this Website is current, accurate, reliable and/or error- or virus-free. Nambawan Super is not responsible either directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused by the use of or reliance on the content of the links and/or websites contained in the Website.
All the information on this Website is of general nature only and Nambawan Super must be contacted to confirm or verify the accuracy, currency or completeness. Nambawan Super hereby disclaims any liability, but not limited to direct or indirect, current or future loss or damages (including any consequential, indirect, punitive, special or incidental damages) in relation to the user’s use of or reliance on the information.
Member online accounts
If you have a Member online account accessed through the Website you:
- must reasonably safeguard your login details;
- notify us immediately if you consider your login details have been obtained or used by a third party without your authorisation; and
- acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for any acts committed using your account unless and until you notify us in accordance with these Terms.
All contents of this Website are tailored for members of Nambawan Super, who is operating in Papua New Guinea (PNG) and as a result, all currencies are shown in PNG Kina (K).
Nambawan Super does not accept any liability from your accessing the Website outside of Papua New Guinea. These Terms will be governed in all respects by the laws of Papua New Guinea and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Papua New Guinea.
Intellectual property and Use of Website
Except where otherwise stated, Nambawan Super owns all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material and information contained on the Website. Users may use the information on this Website permitted by the copyright laws or any other relevant laws.
Users may not use, copy, reproduce, store or alter in any way the information and material on the Website without Nambawan Super’s prior written consent. Additionally, unlawful use not permitted includes to;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate, use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware including the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity; or
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
If you have any queries about these Terms, please contact Nambawan Super on 180 1599 or email on CallCentre@nambawansuper.com.pg.